Today is Day 1 of Office Cleaning/Organization Week, which I’ve been putting off for far too long. To make a long story short, I ran across extra copies of both BLOOD LAW and BLOOD SECRETS. Since I don’t have much use for them outside of making lovely paperweights and since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share the love.
So here’s the deal:
1. Leave a comment on this post listing your favorite sappy love song. You know the one’s I mean. The 80′s power ballads. The 70′s peace and love and happy fluffy bunny cloud folk songs. You love ‘em. You hate ‘em. You hate to love ‘em.
2. Contest begins February 13 and ends 12:00AM (midnight) February 15. Winners announced February 16.
3. Two lucky winners will receive signed copies of both BLOOD LAW and BLOOD SECRETS.
4. One entry per person. Winners will be selected at random.
5. Due to the short time frame for this contest, I’m restricting it to US readers only. (Sorry, International Readers! I’ll include you in the next one.)
Have fun and good luck to all!
Oooh, I’m entering!
My favorite sappy love song is Everything in My Heart by Corey Hart. So cheesy but still gets to me after all these years…
My favorite is a good cheesy one. . .”Glory of Love” I think is that name of it. The version I have is done by a band that just basically makes fun of the song. I think it’s originally a Bryan Adams song, possibly. But, that was the first one that came to mind.
I never skip that track. It’s my favorite secret love song.
I’ve got to go with a classic, Paul McCartney & Wings – Silly Love Songs. It just makes me smile.
‘Crazy Little thing called love’ by Queen is my favorite=)
Thanks so much for the chance,
Cyndi Lauper. I Drove All Night
I can’t decide between Def Leppard’s “Love and Hate Collide” and Bon Jovi’s “Always.” Nevermind, Bon Jovi is definitely the winner. But Def Leppard is a close second.
My favorite sappy love song is Sam Cooke’s You Send Me. Love, love, love that song. Here it is on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzv1ZS6uZs