Today is Day 1 of Office Cleaning/Organization Week, which I’ve been putting off for far too long. To make a long story short, I ran across extra copies of both BLOOD LAW and BLOOD SECRETS. Since I don’t have much use for them outside of making lovely paperweights and since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share the love.
So here’s the deal:
1. Leave a comment on this post listing your favorite sappy love song. You know the one’s I mean. The 80′s power ballads. The 70′s peace and love and happy fluffy bunny cloud folk songs. You love ‘em. You hate ‘em. You hate to love ‘em.
2. Contest begins February 13 and ends 12:00AM (midnight) February 15. Winners announced February 16.
3. Two lucky winners will receive signed copies of both BLOOD LAW and BLOOD SECRETS.
4. One entry per person. Winners will be selected at random.
5. Due to the short time frame for this contest, I’m restricting it to US readers only. (Sorry, International Readers! I’ll include you in the next one.)
Have fun and good luck to all!