My interview with Bitten By Books is now live, and I’m chatting with readers. Have a burning question? Come over and ask — you’ll also be entered to win some cool swag!
Be sure to follow the link below to enter for the swag!
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19 - I’ll be interviewed by Bitten By Books and chatting with readers. We have some awesome swag to give away to some lucky people: 2 sets of autographed books, including BLOOD LAW, BLOOD SECRETS, and THE MAMMOTH BOOK OF GHOST ROMANCE!
The contest is open to international readers so stop by and say “Hi!”
Follow the link below to RSVP and you’ll earn extra chances to win:
Thanks to all who entered the Valentine’s Day contest! I loved seeing everyone’s favorite sappy love songs…and discovering I’m not the only one who falls for them. But I know you’re really interested in knowing who won the signed copies of BLOOD LAW & BLOOD SECRETS, so here we go.
Ruth T and CraftyHope!
Please email your shipping address to contest AT jkholmes DOT com by 11:59PM, Saturday, February 18.
Thanks, again, and I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine’s Day!
Today is Day 1 of Office Cleaning/Organization Week, which I’ve been putting off for far too long. To make a long story short, I ran across extra copies of both BLOOD LAW and BLOOD SECRETS. Since I don’t have much use for them outside of making lovely paperweights and since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share the love.
So here’s the deal:
1. Leave a comment on this post listing your favorite sappy love song. You know the one’s I mean. The 80′s power ballads. The 70′s peace and love and happy fluffy bunny cloud folk songs. You love ‘em. You hate ‘em. You hate to love ‘em.
2. Contest begins February 13 and ends 12:00AM (midnight) February 15. Winners announced February 16.
3. Two lucky winners will receive signed copies of both BLOOD LAW and BLOOD SECRETS.
4. One entry per person. Winners will be selected at random.
5. Due to the short time frame for this contest, I’m restricting it to US readers only. (Sorry, International Readers! I’ll include you in the next one.)
Have fun and good luck to all!
Today, as part of Fantastic Fables Month at Tynga’s Reviews, I’ve written an expanded version of Varik Baudelaire’s marriage proposal to Alexandra Sabian. You will only find this short story on Tynga’s site.
Go. Read. Enjoy.
(Oh…and a signed copy of BLOOD SECRETS is also up for grabs…in case your interested. International readers are welcomed as always.)
Up for grabs: 2 signed copies of BLOOD SECRETS. Click link below for details.