It’s that time of year again.
Time to trim the tree….and watch the cats knock it over.
Time to wrap the gifts….and watch the cats shred the paper.
Time to visit with friends and family….and watch the cats jump in Aunt Brunhilde’s lap, turning her allergies up to 11.
Yes, it’s the Great Hanukkah-Christmas-Yule-Kwanzaa-Fest! To celebrate, I’m offering the following prizes to five (5) random and lucky winners. Here are the prizes and rules: (Did you really think there wouldn’t be rules?)
Grand Prize: $25 Amazon.com OR Barnes & Noble Gift Card PLUS signed copy of BLOOD LAW
1st Prize: $15 Amazon.com OR Barnes & Nobile Gift Card PLUS signed copy of BLOOD LAW
2nd, 3rd, 4th Prizes: Signed copy of BLOOD LAW
1. To enter contest, leave a comment citing your favorite holiday song — whether it be “Jingle Bells” or “Silent Night” or “Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer.”
2. Contest is open to international participants. Note regarding shipping of signed copies of BLOOD LAW: Item may arrive after December 24-25, especially if shipped outside of the US.
3. Gift Cards will be sent electronically. Please DO NOT include your email address along with your entry. I will announce the winners here and provide instructions for contacting me to claim your prize.
4. Gift Card winners must choose
either Amazon.com or
Barnes & Noble. (No, you can’t have both.)
5. Contest begins December 8 and ends December 16. Winners will be announced December 17.
Happy Merry Hanukkah-Christmas-Yule-Kwanzaa-Fest!