“May-June! Bring me that book!”
“That one about the vampire.”
“You know — that one with fangs.”
“Could you be a little more specific?”
“Never mind! I’ll get it myself!”
The time has finally arrived — the FINAL BLOOD LAW ARC CONTEST is here!
Up for grabs: ONE (1) Advance Reader Copy of BLOOD LAW, featuring the highly collectable original cover. This is the LAST advance copy I have (other than my own personal copy) so if you don’t enter, you will miss your chance to read BLOOD LAW before it hits the shelves.
Because this is the FINAL contest I’ll be holding before BLOOD LAW is released, I’m going to include a few extra goodies. Winner will receive the following:
1 BLOOD LAW advance reader copy (ARC), autographed
2 BLOOD LAW bookmarks, autographed
1 BLOOD LAW cover flat, autographed
2 “Suck on This” shot glasses from Crimson Swan, the vampire bar featured in BLOOD LAW
2 ink pens — one from Crimson Swan vampire bar and one for BLOOD LAW
6 pack of Vlad’s Tears, “The World’s Finest Synthetic Blood — The Choice of Vampires Since 1984″ (Actually it’s candy, but it’s still cool.)
To receive these wonderful items, you must perform the following actions:
Leave a comment on the Wayward Muses and Shiny Objects blog.
That’s it — just leave a comment. No strings attached. Post a comment. Doesn’t get any simpler.
Naturally, there are a few rules:
1. Contest begins May 24, 2010 and ends MIDNIGHT June 22, 2010. All answers must be received BEFORE the deadline.
2. Leave a comment on the Wayward Muses and Shiny Objects blog. While the contest posting is cross-listed on several sites, only entries on the Wayward Muses blog will be considered valid for this contest.
3. You may enter only ONCE — that’s one (1) time — in order to keep it fair.
4. Contest is open to international participants.
5. Winner will be determined by a random draw.
Good luck and have fun!