I See You Shiver with Antici—–pation…….
The release of BLOOD LAW, my debut novel, is still a few months away (June 22 to be exact, but you already knew that.) and I’m hard at work on the sequel, which is scheduled for release in 2011.
Rather than have my loyal minions — uh, I mean, fans languishing in anticipation, I’ve devised a clever and cunning plan:
Announcing the BLOOD LAW Monthly Giveaway!
Yes, you read that correctly. I will be giving away highly collectable, signed BLOOD LAW cover flats!! These are absolutely gorgeous and are in limited supply. You will be the envy of all your friends!
So, you’re probably wondering how to get your name added to the list of possible winners. Each month will see a different set of contest entry requirements, but don’t freak out. They are all very simple. Follow these steps and you could receive your very own signed BLOOD LAW cover flat:
February BLOOD LAW Contest: Declare your Minionhood!
I’ve included multiple ways to declare your minionhood. Each carries a point value of one (1) in the February drawing for a maximum of five (5) possible entries.
All drawings will be held on the last day of each month, with exception of June, which will be held 6/20. Entrants who are already minions/fans/subscribers/followers are still eligible for that month’s drawing. Last day to enter is the day prior to drawing…so February would be Feb. 27.
The contest is open to international participants! That means you, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and parts in between!
How to Declare Your Minionhood: (Remember, each of these counts as 1 entry!)
1. Become a Jeannie Holmes fan on Facebook. (Post a message saying “Hi!” under the February Contest Drawing discussion heading so I know to include you.)
2. Join the Enforcers and Minions Facebook fan group. (Do the same here as for the fan page.)
3. Add me as a friend on MySpace. (Once your request is approved, leave a post under the February Contest Drawing blog entry.)
4. Add me as a friend on LiveJournal. (Same deal — say “Hi!” under the February Contest Drawing blog entry.)
5. Sign up to follow the Wayward Muses and Shiny Objects blog. (You guessed it. Say “Hi!” and I’ll add your name to the drawing.)
See? Simple. Do one. Two. All. The more you do, the better your chances of winning.
Winner will receive one (1) autographed BLOOD LAW cover flat.
What are you waiting for? Go forth and declare your minionhood! Go! Go, now!